Wednesday 30 March 2011

Yummy Tummy Tuesday... On Wednesday!

Exhibit A
over the last few months, I've been talking about trust in the human. It 

takes a lot to get this from me, and so it should from any cat. Peoples are 

stupid. We cats are born with the knowledge that we are superior, this only 

reinforced by all of the idiotic things our peoples do on a daily basis. So 

to learn to trust one in spite of all of this is rather a big deal if you 

ask me. Add to that the fact that I was definitely not trusting when I came 

to this human, and you can see that whenever I show a modicom of deciding to 

go down that path, it gives the human a great deal of pleasure. In support of this, note exhibit A.





The look of apparent bliss on my face as my human bestows affection upon 

the floofy yummy tummy is not, in fact, real. It's simply put there for the 

benefit of peoples, as I know it makes them go all mooshy, and when a people 

is mooshy, it leads to better amounts of treats! For the sake of my human 

and her dysfunctional eyes, I added loud purring and a few well timed 

miaows. As any cat worth their salt will tell you, this is not an indication 

that I am thoroughly enjoying this activity. It's only a way of getting the 

human to capitulate without a fight. And you know what? It worked!





The moral of the story? Trust isn't such a bad thing... Not when it gets 

you treats!





Have a yummy tummy Tuesday, friends, and show off that floof! you never 

know, it might actually gain you something worthwhile!

5 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

Love the curly toes! Tia, you are a doll. The ManCats here all wish they were Toms and not Tims.

Random Felines said...

Yep - mom is in love with all that floof!!!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Yay! I love seeing pictures of you, Tia!

Old Kitty said...

What a fabulous exhibit A Tia!! Yay for you and mum!! take care
x

Hannah and Lucy said...

You were behaving so well Tia - putting up with all those cuddles to make your mum happy. You have the most beautiful tummy furs so she was a very lucky mummy to be able to touch them.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx